Sorry, everyone. I've been getting phone calls and emails from people complaining they can't watch the videos on this blog for some reason. I looked into it and apparently it isn't me...it is a problem the website is having. Many other people are experiencing the same thing. Google says they have fixed the problem, but I still can't play my videos so obviously they haven't. Sorry about that. Hopefully they will fix it soon. Sooooooo annoying.
By the way...Madison said her first "sentence"! (Well, that's what I'm calling it anyway!) She finished all her milk and handed the cup to Corey and said, "More, DaDa". She has never put two words together before so we were so very proud! :-) I know, we're dorks.
(and she officially added the words "please" and "meow" to her vocabulary in the last two days. Something new every day!)
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.